Photographers are the most important part of any wedding. It is the memories that you reminisce about for the rest of your life. So, finding an experienced photographer is vital for good Bengali wedding photography. You must convey all your photography-related desires to them to make them aware of what you are looking for. But with the increasing number of wedding photographers, choosing the right one for you can be difficult. Here are some of the questions you must ask before hiring a photographer for the most special day of your life.
What Questions You Need To Ask Your Wedding Photographer
1. How many years of experience do you have?The first thing you want to know about the photographers is their experience. Whether they have captured shots in similar weddings and are acquainted with the ins and outs of the wedding day schedule.
2. Can you give references from past clients?Taking a dig at their previous works can help you make better decisions. After all, it’s your wedding day, and you don’t want to take any risks. However, every photographer may not give you references from past clients. In such a scenario, you can check their website for testimonials.
3. What is included in your wedding photography package?Packages for wedding photography can vary as per the respective client’s requirement. Some may include all the pre-wedding functions along with the wedding, whereas some may charge extra to capture all those functions like haldi, mehendi etc. You must know what exactly you are getting out of your money.
4. What kind of photography is their specialty?Some people prefer a traditional photographer, while a lot of couples have now started choosing a candid wedding photographer for their wedding as it clicks the most natural emotions and expressions of the person. Confirming your photographer about what they are best at can give you a clear picture of their strengths.
5. How will you handle lighting in difficult conditions?Sometimes weddings can take place in challenging lighting conditions that can make capturing shots difficult. An experienced photographer will come with all the arrangements not to compromise the quality of the pictures.
6. Do you have backup equipment?Emergencies can occur anytime, but they must not affect a single moment. Having no backup equipment can spoil your wedding day. So, ask your photographer beforehand if they will come with backup equipment like cameras, lenses etc.
7. What is your turnaround time for delivering the final pictures?The waiting period for pictures and videos after a wedding is really difficult. Every couple and their family get eager to see the final pictures. You must know the average time they would take to send you pictures. You must also ask them about the delivery options. Whether you can get a hard copy along with digital shots, raw footage as well as edited shots? PIP Broadcast & Equipments has a team of expert photographers. You can rely on us for Bengali wedding photography.